A Power of attorney is a written authorization allowing an individual to act on another’s behalf or to represent them in private, business or legal matters.
- The applicant is required to appear in person and fill out and sign the application form.
- A copy of a valid Sudanese and or Swedish/Foreign passport and a copy of a Sudanese Identification document (Passport, National Number document, standard ID).
- A copy of a valid identification of the witnesses.
- A copy of a valid identification of the entrusted.
- An ownership proves in case of selling a property certificate of selling purpose from authorities should be presented.
- Copy from the processing fees equals to 605 SEK