Emergency travel documents are issued for Sudanese nationals holding an expired passport or nationals that have lost their passport.
- Filled out and signed application Forms.
- A letter of request addressed to the Consul written in Arabic.
- Two (2) passport sized photos attached with the application form.
- A copy of the Sudanese passport or identification number.
- A police report (if passport has been stolen).
- Proof of legal residence in Sweden.
- Flight ticket/reservation.
- Applicants below the age of 18 require a copy of the parents’ Sudanese passports or ID, a copy of their marriage/divorce certificate, and a letter of consent from the father and mother written in Arabic allowing the applicant to obtain an emergency travel document.
- Applicants below the age of 18 travelling without their parents are required to submit a letter of no objection signed by the father and the mother, a copy of the identification documents of the father must also be submitted.
- Copy from the processing fees equals to 275 SEK