Sudan Embassy In Sweden

Emergency Travel Document

Emergency travel documents are issued for Sudanese nationals holding an expired passport or nationals that have lost their passport.


  • Filled out and signed application Forms.
  • A letter of request addressed to the Consul written in Arabic.
  • Two (2) passport sized photos attached with the application form.
  • A copy of the Sudanese passport or identification number.
  • A police report (if passport has been stolen).
  • Proof of legal residence in Sweden.
  • Flight ticket/reservation.
  • Applicants below the age of 18 require a copy of the parents’ Sudanese passports or ID, a copy of their marriage/divorce certificate, and a letter of consent from the father and mother written in Arabic allowing the applicant to obtain an emergency travel document.
  • Applicants below the age of 18 travelling without their parents are required to submit a letter of no objection signed by the father and the mother, a copy of the identification documents of the father must also be submitted.
  • Copy from the processing fees equals to 275 SEK



Stockholmsvagan 33 181 Lidingo  Sweden 

Mon – Fri: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm

City News & Updates

The latest Egovt news, articles, and resources, sent straight to your inbox every month.

Sudan Embassy © 2023. All Rights Reserved

Site is undergoing maintenance

Sudan Embassy in Sweden

Maintenance mode is on